Innovate, communicate and iterate.
Are you looking to learn and gain knowledge / practical experience in communication of R&D projects? Perhaps you already know how to use social media for personal presentation, but with us you also have the opportunity to learn how to showcase project developments on a variety of channels. Plus, you get the chance to engage with interesting people and find out about international projects that push the state-of-the-art further.
We’re looking for someone who knows how networks and connections work, who will help us to build relationships and pursue business opportunities. We are looking for someone to manage our public communication for a bit and present the results of our projects. Someone to integrate our multidisciplinary-team and publish updates where they make the most impact. You will take part in our efforts to generate awareness of our development and services with new clients by executing a communication plan which includes: gathering material from our projects, elaborating content, preparing images, videos and other necessary material and publishing it in LinkedIn and on our webpage. You will also have a chance to be involved in our ongoing research projects (about 50% on healthcare) and engage with multi-national teams that push forward the state-of-the-art.
So, if you are interested in digital marketing, public funding of innovative ideas and challenging concepts – addressing climate change, healthcare and other hightec fields – come and work with us. It is an internship position where no experience is required, only an interest in technology and your time. You can count on our team to help you plan the next work steps.
The ideal candidate will be focused, have strong communication skills in German and English, Portuguese is of advantage, and the ability to think strategically.
- Co-develop a communications plan, per project, service, etc.
- Think critically when planning to ensure project dissemination success and outreach
- Prepare content for this plan with the help of the developers and project managers
- Identify new channels of communication and opportunities to exploit them
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamic, innovative and international team of highly motivated professionals.
- Workplace in the heart of the medical technology cluster in Heidelberg and Rhein-Neckar area, although we are all in home office anyhow.
- Involvement in exciting projects in Information and Communication Technologies applied to healthcare and other industry sectors.
- Good coffee / tea and relaxed work environment in the university campus.
- Early start.
- Social Sciences and Humanities background, including creative and artistic development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused and goal-oriented
- German language skills are necessary, English is also welcomed.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org