Already Taken! Sorry. But keep in touch nonetheless.
Innovate, plan and iterate.
Are you looking for an entry level job to gain knowledge and practical experience in project management, coordination and budgeting? Perhaps you already know how to, but with us you also have the opportunity to learn how to make things work in complex projects and international consortia. Plus you get the chance to engage with interesting projects that push the state-of-the-art further.
We’re looking for someone who networks, makes connections, builds relationships, and pursues business opportunities. We are looking for someone that that integrate our team in project management and technical innovation related tasks. You will take part of our efforts to generate revenue with new clients by executing a disciplined business development protocol – that includes preparing a project plan, budget and management of it. You will also have a chance to be involved in our on-going research projects (about 50% on healthcare), engage with a multi-national team to follow up on leads, opportunities, and coordinate with our brand marketing for the pursuit of other targets.
So, if you are interested in business development, public funding of innovative ideas and challenging concepts – addressing climate change, healthcare and other hightec fields – come and talk with us. It is an entry level position, where you will have the opportunity to learn with our experienced team our business processes, quality management system and we welcome your feedback to improve it.
The ideal candidate will be focused, have strong communication skills also in English, and the ability to think strategically.
- Develop new projects and customer relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintain existing business ideas, projects and clients
- Think critically when planning to ensure project success
- Identify new business opportunities
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamic, innovative and international team of highly motivated professionals.
- Freedom to propose your own project ideas (let’s change the world perhaps?) and address them with potential clients.
- Involvement in exciting projects in Information and Communication Technologies applied to healthcare and other industry sectors.
- Workplace in the heart of the medical technology cluster in Heidelberg and Rhein-Neckar area.
- Good coffee / tea and relaxed work environment in the university campus.
- Early start.
- Business graduates, or from a technical background such as Engineering or Mathematics with an interest in business development and startups.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused and goal-oriented
- German language skills are necessary, English is also welcomed.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org